This proprietary co-molded design provides superior liquid tight sealing and simplicity in assembly. No messy, unsightly thread lubrication is required because the rolled grease-free threads prevent galling and allow for multiple assemblies and disassemblies. The self-retaining sealing ring eliminates the need for an O-Ring groove, thus reducing cost. Available in 303 Stainless Steel, Nickel-Plated Brass, or 6061 Aluminum bodies, HEYbrid Cordgrips include a TPE co-molded finger/gland assembly and an SBR Sealing Washer. They are listed or recognized under UL file E51579 to both Canadian and U.S. requirements, are IP68 rated, have a 94V-2 flammability rating and are approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications.
Heyco also offers a Hazardous Location HEYbrid Stainless Steel Liquid Tight Cordgrip. In addition to the benefits that the standard HEYbrids offer (other than the NEMA certification), these Cordgrips are certified for hazardous locations in US and Canada under the ATEX/IECEx certifications. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, the oil and gas industry.
- HEYCo-molded gripping finger/gland technology accommodates the widest cable range over the fewest sku's.
- Rolled grease-free threads prevent galling and allow for multiple assemblies and disassemblies. No messy, unsightly thread lubrication required.
- Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications.
- Self-retaining sealing rings eliminate the need for an O-Ring groove, thus reducing cost.
- Sealing washer required for through hole applications only.
- Typical applications: Control cabinets, car washes, hot tubs, instrumentation, carpet cleaning machines, underground for direct burial or submersed up to 130 ft. (70 PSIG).
- Constructed from corrosion resistant Nickel Plated Brass.
- Resistant to salt water, acids and most chemicals.
- Patent pending.
- DFARS Compliant
NPA proudly distributes the HEYCO range in Australia and also offers a wide range of other brands to choose from. Contact one of our Product Specialists to discuss which performance-rated or intrinsically safe Cable Glands best suit your project.