Find and buy wheel chocks and wedges from verified suppliers on IndustrySearch. Wheel chocks and wedges are used to prevent accidental movement of vehicles.
Factors to consider when buying wheel chocks and wedges:
- Materials – Choose the one best suited for the intended use.
- Rubber – The most common type because it is durable and inexpensive.
- Polyurethane plastic – The second most common, better than rubber in resisting cuts, water damage and blunt damage.
- Aluminum – Heavy-duty type for cars and trucks. Can be used to mount a motorcycle or car.
- Steel alloy – The most durable and most expensive. Suitable for the heaviest vehicles.
- Working load limit – Consider the weight of the vehicle.
- Tire diameter – The larger the tire, the larger the chock or wedge needed. A 40-inch tire needs 10-inch chock or wedge.
- Surface - Where will the chock or wedge will be used? Surface grade and texture will determine the type of chock or wedge needed.
- Other features to consider – Handles (loop or eyebolt), durability testing certificate, operating temperature range, visibility, fitting and locking, anti-trip, stability, minimum clearance and anti-slip property.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on wheel chocks and wedges. Delivery available Australia wide.