Find and buy direct part marking machines from verified suppliers on IndustrySearch. Direct marking machines permanently mark parts for their complete lifecycle with information such as manufacturing company, specifications, serial numbers, etc.
Things to consider when buying direct part marking machines:
- Know your application - Important factors to know before getting started, are the type of substrate you will need to mark, required marking quality, marking speed and automation or portability options for in-line or manual use respectively.
- Consider your marking substrate - Marking substrate is the surface type you will need to mark and includes the material type (eg. metal, plastic or ceramic), surface roughness, marking area relative to overall part size and geometry, etc
- Match the marking method to your application - Basic permanent marking machine types are:>
- Laser - marks metals, plastics and ceramics
- Dot peen and manual punches - mark mostly softer metals
- Chemical etching - marks only metals
- Consider specialized application requirements - Specialized requirements include marking application critical functioning parts, eg in the aerospace industry, marking rough or uneven surfaces, and programming or remote operation capabilities.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on direct part marking machines. Delivery available Australia wide.