Find and buy a cylindrical grinder from verified suppliers on IndustrialSearch. A cylindrical grinder is a machine used to shape the outer side of an object.
Things to consider when buying a cylindrical grinder:
- Type of cylindrical grinding - There are five types of cylindrical grinding including OD (outside diameter) grinding, ID (inside diameter grinding), centerless grinding, plunge grinding, and creep feed grinding.
- Control method - There are three different control methods including manual control, numerical control, and computer numerical control.
- Machine specifications - Different cylindrical grinders come with different specifications. You should consider the size of the grinding wheel, volt rating, frequency, input power, grinding head control, no-load speed, horizontal vs. vertical spindle, and whether CNC operated, semi-auto, or hand-operated machine.
- Type of material to be processed - Put into consideration the type of materials you want to process using the cylindrical grinder, for instance, wood, metal, and plastic.
- Spindle configuration - You should also consider whether you want a single-spindle grinding head (universal machines) or a multi-spindle grinding head (multitasking machine). Universal cylindrical grinders offer high precision for face, internal and external grinding of both small and large objects. The multitasking grinder can perform multiple functions, thus it saves time and increases productivity.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on CNC grinders. Delivery available Australia wide.