Ideal support solution when finite motor skills are needed for complex assembly or prolonged task period.
X-AR EXOSKELETAL ARM SUPPORT
X-Ar is an exoskeletal arm that attaches to your arm and provides dynamic support throughout your natural range of motion. Derived from our award-winning zeroG® technology, X-Ar bears the weight of your arm while preserving your freedom of movement – which means you can work with your arms outstretched with less fatigue and discomfort.
X-Ar can enhance your stamina and precision, which can significantly boost productivity and reduce injuries.
X-Ar is designed to assist with a wide range of activities where people work with their arms outstretched, from assembly operations in factories to laboratory tasks to office work. Systems can be mounted to chairs, benches and workstations, to name but a few.
X-Ar™ and zeroG® can virtually eliminate injuries due to repetitive stress and overexertion, which cost businesses billions of dollars each year, burden the healthcare system, and impact workers’ quality of life.
RANGE OF MOTION:
Provides Assistance for Hip to Shoulder Arm Movement
- Provides support for typical users conducting tasks within the hip to shoulder range
- Allows natural lateral arm range of motion
- Fits most male and female adults
- Arm System 2.5kg
- Digital counter knob, manual adjustment, user-settable adjustment
LATERAL ARM CONTROL:
- Torsion spring driven; 3 axis; user adjustable
- Chair Post Mount; fits most gas lift pistons on standard office chairs (1.181” Inner Diameter of Attachment Clamp)
- Workstation mount bolts to horizontal surface, either above the table like a monitor stand, or below like a keyboard tray
- Utility Mounting Kit enabling easy attachment to existing structures
ARM CHASSIS MATERIAL:
- Stainless Steel, Powder Coated Aluminum; Injection Molded Plastic
- Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Docking system to locate arm in place when not in use.
- Available Arm Cuffs:
- Small/Medium (Forearm circumference 20.3cm-29.2cm)
- Medium/Large (Forearm circumference 25.4cm-36.8cm)
- Changeover Kits: Right to Left Handed or Left to Right handed
- Welding -- MIG & TIG
- Overhead Sanding
- Assembly Tasks
- Soldering & Brazing
- Powder Coating
- Electrostatic Painting
- Personal Use
- Easy to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Enables complete freedom of motion
- Configurable for right or left hand use or can be used with both arms simultaneously
- Standard mounting kits for chairs, bench tops and other work areas