Novatech series 1230 oxygen probes and sensors employ state-of-the-art zirconia sensors and advanced materials
Providing the following benefits:
- Improved control due to fast response time to typically less than four seconds
- Cost-efficient design provides improved reliability
- Longer-life probes with greater resistance to corrosion from sulphur and zinc contaminants in flue gas
- Low cost allows maintenance by replacement
- Reduced probe breakage due to greater resistance to thermal shock and mechanical damage during
installation and start-up
Series 1230 probe or sensors are simple to install and maintain. All models provide direct measurement of
oxygen level. On-line automatic calibration check is available if required. Probes or sensors may be used
with Novatech oxygen transmitters and some model transmitters from other manufacturers.
All Novatech oxygen probe or sensors are designed and manufactured to exacting standards of performance
and reliability. Series 1230 probe or sensors are the result of extensive research and development by
Novatech, industry and government agencies. Intelligent Systems provides application and after sales
support for oxygen probes, sensors and transmitters, in all states except Queensland and Western Australia.