Stainelec now supply the Kamekura M-400 manual hydraulic strut cutter for the construction and electrical industry. This tool is designed to cut UniStrut & FlexiStrut profiles with ease.
The M-400 manual metal strut cutters are OH&S compliant, protecting the user from common dangers found in alternative cutting methods such as abrasive and saw cutting applications.
M-400 manual hydraulic strut cutters are suitable for use in electrical, air conditioning and plumbing industries as well as in plant and engineering, and various on-site applications. With no waste, mess or deburring.
The M-400 offers high efficiency and safety in on-site requirements for cutting strut material. Dual cutting cassettes are available per customers request for multiple size material.
Special M-400 Manual Strut Cutter Features;
- Cutting blades housed within the cassette for each type of strut material section
- Cassette can be easily changed within a few seconds to suit the size of the section required to be cut
- Enclosed cutter blades prevent injury to the operator during operation
- Dual profile cutting cassettes are available per customers request
- Boasts a lightweight & portable design for on-site & factory based applications and environments
Kamekura M-400 Manual Hydraulic Strut Cutter Specifications
Max. Cutting Capacity:
1.6mm Stainless Steel Strut
2.5mm Mild Steel Strut
|Max. Cutting Force:||9 Ton Output|
|Dimensions:||125 x 497 x 152mm|