MinarcMig Evo 200 is a portable MIG/MAG welder that delivers precise welding quality and arc ignition wherever your work takes you. It packs huge welding capacity and quality into its compact size at 35% duty cycle from a 16 A 1-phase mains supply. The PFC power source technology offers ultimate energy economy with a power factor of 0.99, and maximizes your welding time by reducing the time of cooling breaks. MinarcMig Evo 200 offers both automatic and manual mode setup for precise welding quality and arc ignition, monitored and controlled by Kemppi’s adaptive arc regulation system. Even efficient use with more than 100 meter long power supply cables is possible, allowing optimum welding utility in site welding environments.
The delivery package includes a MIG welding gun (MMG22), cables, gas hose and shoulder strap. Available also as AU and DK models.
- Precise weld quality and arc ignition
- 200 A / 170 A of MIG/MAG welding power from a 16 A supply
- Choose either Automatic or Manual model
- Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi filler wires, 1 kg and 5 kg spools
- Just set the plate thickness and weld with 200 A model
- Large graphical display guides user
- Designed for use with long supply cables of 100m+
- A 3-meter gun, cable set and carrying strap included
- Suitable for mains network or generator use
- Kemppi 3+ warranty for parts and labour