With thousand of food grade units in use across Australia and overseas, we can engineer a solution to fit your requirements.
We offer unrivalled experience and capabilities to design, manufacture, test and support a product that seamlessly integrates into the existing infrastructure. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and deliver a product that exceeds expectations.
Designed and manufactured to protection standard IP66, our F&B solutions are fully sealed, rated to +60° C and available with sealed connectors eliminating all gaps and surface collection points. This prevents the build-up of debris and waste, making our rugged computing equipment the ideal solution for hot wash applications with industry standard cleaning agents.
- Meat processing
- Dairy processing
- Food preparation and packaging
- Fish processing
- Cold stores operation
Every technology solution we prototype, engineer, test and maintain is unique, designed for the specific needs and requirements of our food and beverage clients. Some of our F&B-ready solutions include:
- Fully enclosed IP66 touch screen PC’s and displays
- Panel mount touch screen PC’s and displays
- Industrial grade fanless PC’s
- Rugged mobile tablet and laptop
- Food grade rugged keyboards and pointers
- Accessories: mounts, pedestals & keyboard trays
- Hazardous area PC’s, tablets, keyboards and pointers
- Printer & server cabinets