The breadth of Pervidi’s field inspection software, available from Techs4biz, has once again been highlighted with its use to conduct playground safety inspections.
These playground safety inspections are usually conducted using a paper-based checklist system which can be labour intensive and inefficient.
Using a mobile device such as a mobile phone or PDA (personal digital assistant) loaded with Pervidi field inspection software, playground safety inspectors are no longer required to fill out paperwork.
This field inspection software can:
- list all information required by inspectors to perform their safety inspection tasks, including task lists, activities, instructions and references to relevant codes and policies
- provide easy to use navigation, search capabilities and quick access to information
- allow safety inspectors to enter as much information as needed
- enable inspectors to record recommendations, take photos or record audio notes
- produce custom-made safety reports as required using portable printers.
Pervidi's field inspection software can be customised to suit the specific requirements of any field inspection. The software is already used for a variety of purposes from health and safety inspections to pool safety inspections, as well as in a variety of industries which rely on field operators. These include:
- safety inspections
- facility inspections
- electrical/mechanical/construction contractors
- mining and manufacturing
- asset management
- fire protection inspections.
Pervidi mobile field inspection software can be delivered as a turnkey package of training and software, and provided with consulting or as part of a completely customised solution.
Call us for on line demonstration on 03 8862 6485