Experience has shown that preventative maintenance is the cheapest way of increasing the safety of your installations. Once faults or failures occur, costs frequently balloon, because actions have to be taken under enormous time pressure. In addition to environmental damages and high clean-up costs, unquantifiable damage to your company’s image may arise.
With targeted use of EFCO technology, you achieve not just a high level of safety, but also save significant amounts of time and money in the long term, and make an additional contribution to environmental protection – without additional costs.
Reduce your maintenance costs:
Flat sealing faces guarantee perfect valve seals. If this area is damaged, the repair is quick and uncomplicated with EFCO grinding and lapping machines which can be used on site. Thanks to this portable technology it is not necessary to remove the valve from the plant which contributes to an effective reduction in maintenance costs and thus the costs of outages.
The EFCO product range includes:
- Portable machines for grinding and lapping of sealing faces in valves, valve disks, flanges etc. with models covering a size range of DN 8 – 1600 mm
- Stationary grinding and lapping machines for machining sealing faces in gate valves, safety valves, non-return valves, wedges, etc.
- Surface grinding and lapping machines
- Valve test benches / Safety Valve Testing in Pipelines / Tank Testing / High-Pressure Generation / Test Documentation / Optional Accessories
- Consumables and much more
EFCO products are now available Australia wide through CNC Machinery Sales Australia.
Phone 1300 262 622 Website: www.cncmachinery.com.au