A dental ultrasonic cleaner can help you achieve a cleaner office.
If you have been looking for a way to improve the hygiene and cleanliness of your dental business, CleenSonic can help. By using dental ultrasonic cleaner machines, we give you an easy way to clean your dental tools, dental machines, and even tooth restoration equipment so that these implements are safer for patients and practitioners alike.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner
At CleenSonic, we are dedicated to giving you the greatest amount of value for your money. When you work with us to purchase an ultrasonic bath for dental purposes, here are a few strategies you can use to enhance the value of your purchase.
- Consider your needs: Which instruments or dental restorations will you be using your ultrasonic bath to clean? CleenSonic can design and custom-build an ultrasonic cleaner to suit your needs. Most of our dental clients go for a benchtop model, but we are happy to help you explore larger options if you think you will need additional capacity.
- Use your unit for multiple applications: Ultrasonic cleaning is popular in the dental industry for cleaning everything from dental instruments to ceramic restorations. Ultrasonic cleaning is effective because it reaches even into tiny crevices and other hard-to-reach spaces to eradicate contaminants. Getting in the habit of using your ultrasonic bath for multiple dental applications in your office will maximise your ROI and enhance the overall health and hygiene of your office.
- Tell your patients about your system: State-of-the-art technology is a big selling point for dental practices around the world. Telling patients about your tech investments—including your ultrasonic cleaner—can give you a reputation and marketing boost that is worth its weight in gold.
The Benefits of an Ultrasonic Bath for Dental Use
Not sure whether an ultrasonic dental cleaner is the right investment for your practice? Here are a few major benefits you will get from using one of our clean machines.
- Faster cleaning: No matter which methods you’ve used for cleaning instruments and restorations in the past, ultrasonic cleaning is faster. Save yourself and your dental hygienists time by adopting one of our machines.
- More consistent cleaning: Microscopic bubbles will get in and scrub even the smallest crevices in your tools or restorations, delivering a consistent clean across the board.
- No abrasion: Despite the scrubbing action, there is no abrasion associated with ultrasonic cleaning. What we like to say is that ultrasonic cleaning is tough enough to clean engine heads and other automotive parts, but gentle enough to cleanse surgical instruments without doing any damage.
WHY CUSTOMERS SHOULD USE CLEENSONIC
A dental ultrasonic cleaner represents the future of cleaning for dental instruments and dental restorations. Keep your dental office ahead of the curve by investing in this technology today. If you are interested in placing an order or learning more about what we do, contact CleenSonic today.