- This machine allows to produce « lardons » (bacon stripes), fingers, and cubes in salted meat blocks (cooked ham, reconstituted cooked meats, salami….) with high productivities and 3D cutting.
- The meat piece is introduced into a pre-chamber before being transferred to the cutting chamber.
- The piece is maintained to fit the dimensions of the cutting chamber and is then pushed against one or several cuttings tools.
- Once cubed, the product is coming out of the machine.
- The hydraulic Supreme 120 combines powerful and hydraulic reliability with an electric control.
- The ergonomics of the loading post optimizes gestures and movements of the operator.
- The cut product falls down into a EUROPEAN type tray without the necessity to use conveyor belt.
- Easy to clean thanks to the design made according to agri-food requirements.
- A screen touch allows a better communication between the operator and the machine with an intuitive interface equipped with a troubleshooting.
Productivity: The Supreme 120 is an industrial tool which allows to cut for instance until 1400kg/hour of ham into pieces of 8 x 8mm.
Loading capacity: 500 x 120 x 120.
Power: Electric control; hydraulic and electric power.
Materials: stainless steel and polymer
Food contact: EC1935/2004
Good manufacturing practice: EC2023/2006
CEM: EC 2004/108