Find and buy water treatment & filtration equipment from verified suppliers on IndustrySearch. Water treatment & filtration equipment is used to process water in order to improve it’s properties for use in a variety of applications.
Things to consider when buying water treatment & filtration equipment:
- Know your application - Know the water quality you want to treat or filter, any presence of organic or inorganic contaminants, volumetric capacity and the treated water specifications and end use (eg. for irrigation or drinking water).
- Choose your water treatment technique - For example:
- Reverse osmosis - Removes inorganic molecules such as dissolved salts, and organic molecules with a molecular weight greater than 100.
- Ultraviolet - Effectively destroys 99.9% of waterborne microorganisms.
- Ozone - Eliminates most pathogens and is a very strong, broad spectrum disinfectant.
- Chemicals - Treat water for a variety of applications such as pH adjustment, coagulation improvement, hardness and dissolved oxygen adjustment.
- Filtration - Membrane, sand or active carbon filtration removes organic and inorganic matter, micro-pollutants such as pesticides, and eliminates odour and taste.
- Consider specialized application requirements - Specialized requirements include grit separation, aeration or oxidation requirements, separation of heavy metals, high volumetric throughput applications, continuous process monitoring and automation requirements.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on water treatment & filtration equipment. Delivery available Australia wide.