Find and buy a tube bending machine from verified suppliers on IndustrySearch. A tube bending machine is a machine used to create a wide range of single and multiple bends as well as shaping a tube to its preferred form.
Things to consider when buying a tube bending machine:
- Type of tube bending machine - Different types include manual benders, Electric/hydraulic benders, Air/hydraulic benders, as well as NC and CNC electromechanical benders.
- Bending method - Tube bending can be done in various ways including roll bending, mandrel bending, ram-style bending, and open-rotary draw bending.
- Tooling option - When it comes to the quality of bending, it has everything to do with tooling. Since there is a wide range of tooling options, you need to choose one that will deliver high-quality bends.
- Type of material being bent - Before you purchase a tube bending machine, ensure that the materials you intend to bend can be bent with the required precision and quality. For instance, different types of steel can be easily bent, while some types of aluminum cannot be bent without damaging the material.
- Production of scrap - Another important factor to consider before you buy a tube bending machine. Choose a machine that will not produce a lot of scrap and also ensure that the machine and the operator are efficient enough since they are the key determinants of the amount of scrap being produced.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on tube bending machines. Delivery available Australia wide.