Precision and effectiveness are critically important for jewellery cleaning, so there is a dramatic benefit to using an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner. Your clients expect the highest quality work, which involves being incredibly thorough without damaging the jewellery in any way. Fortunately, ultrasonic cleaning technology is the breakthrough needed to transform the way you approach your work for the better.
Related services we provide to an Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner
Our cleaning technology is used in many fields, to mention only a few:
- Industrial Fabrication – On the opposite end of the scope for size, industrial fabrication and equipment often accrue hard-to-remove filth and oil-based contaminants that are problematic for traditional approaches to cleaning. Like jewellery cleaning, industrial fabrication nevertheless demands a substantial degree of precision to prevent accidents or malfunctions.
- Dentistry and Orthodontics – Much like jewellery, these fields require a great deal of precision and use specific tools to accomplish the job. The tools require repeated cleaning to ensure they are sanitary but need to safely remove biological matter, which overlaps with the fact that jewellery is often exposed to close human contact.
- Automotive – Both during manufacture and repair, the tools used to work on cars can become coated in filth that demands complete removal to finish the job correctly.
The following industries also apply ultrasonic cleaning:
Common Mistakes People Make About the Best Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner
Some misconceptions can lead people astray as they consider the benefits of ultrasonic cleaning:
- Can’t it damage jewellery? No. Our ultrasonic cleaners are made to suit the task you need it for, and our tanks use pressure fluctuations and cavitation to effectively clean even the smallest equipment and materials without damaging them.
- Aren’t ultrasonic cleaners large? While our industrial tanks and cleaning baths can be as large as a 5,500-litre capacity, we also produce much smaller tanks for businesses that don’t need that size. Our smaller models can easily fit on a table or bench and have the footprint of a lunchbox.
- Doesn’t it use hazardous chemicals? Contrary to this notion, the chemicals are safer than what we use in traditional cleaning machines. Due to the cleaning action of cavitation, we can use safer degreasers and other chemicals.
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about ultrasonic cleaning. Don’t let any misconception stand between you and the time-saving and money-saving benefits of CleenSonic’s ultrasonic cleaners.
WHY CLEENSONIC IS COST EFFECTIVE
Our team continually innovates and pushes the boundaries of cleaning science to develop even more effective machines over time. By this point, our ultrasonic cleaners are more powerful, safer, and use less power to do more work. In fact, our UltraTecno Green Label technologies boast an up-to-45% reduction in running costs, which saves thousands of dollars throughout a machine’s lifetime.
We are happy to custom fabricate a tank to suit your needs better. Our team is enthusiastic about customer service and providing the most accurate information. To explore how we can assist your business, we offer a free solution exploration session. Request your free solution exploration session today to learn more.