These specialised trucks are a clever solution to the problem of handling long loads such as pipes or timber. By travelling sideways, the RBMK can carry long loads in very narrow aisles and confined spaces delivering huge space saving economies.
As with all Mitsubishi reach trucks the RBMK uses all AC design for improved efficiency. By using all AC motors, Mitsubishi have substantially reduced the total cost of ownership with lower energy consumption and fewer wearing p
What makes the Mitsubishi RBMK Series multi-way reach trucks so remarkable is their flexible driving capabilities. The RBMK can travel forward, backward, sideways, diagonally or rotate as well as lift and lower the load. This, combined with convenient controls and full 360 degree turning of each wheel, allows precise steering of the truck and pinpoint positioning of the load.
How does it work? In order to optimise manoeuvrability, each wheel has its own independent steering motor and braking system. Full programmability ensures that travel speed, acceleration and braking are suited to the application and operator.
- Rapid lift and lower speeds: to increase productivity.
- High- frequency control unit for pump ensures smooth, jolt- free performance for each individual hydraulic action.
- Hydraulic fork spreader is fitted as standard for efficient long- load handling.
- Fly-by-wire steering and feather light hydraulic controls ensures effortless operation, however long the shift.
- Spacious, ergonomic cabin and smooth performance allow operator to work in quiet comfort.
- Clear-view mast with fork tilt and fork positioning allows high visibility and precise positioning of loads.
- Strong regenerative braking speeds up work cycles, extends battery life and protects components from premature wear.
- Built- in diagnostics and fault memory mean fast troubleshooting and minimum downtime.
- Swing-open cab design gives total access for rapid servicing and repair.
The Mitsubishi RBMK is a space saving solution that delivers real warehouse economies through intelligent design.