There are specific packing materials that can be used specifically for packing fragile items.
At Pack King, we believe in only the best and most highest quality packing material for any items.
Here are some of the best packing materials we believe are the best for fragile items and belongings.
- Our packing tape: Using our packing tape to securely package any fragile items. Our heavy duty packing tape also prevents loose items from falling out and thefts. Our packing tape is clear and has an aggressive gripping agent that is guaranteed to stick to poor surfaces.
- Appropriate boxes and packing boxes: In order to ensure that your fragile items are being appropriately packaged, it is important to select boxes that fit the shape and size of whatever object you are carrying, so that way the fragile items are going to be packed safely.
- Our Propametic barrier films: Our propametic barrier films are developed to protect items that are extremely sensitive to weather conditions, moisture and other contributing factors that could impact any fragile items. Propametic film ensures a strong barrier against vapour and moisture that may negatively affect your valuables in transport, making this film a great choice for packing fragile belongings like paintings and other larger items.
- Bubble wrap: Like any other barrier films, bubble wrap is a go to for any fragile item packaging. Bubble wrap can be used to create a soft barrier/cushioning for any fragile items to ensure that if they are being moved in transit, that they are being shielded with a soft wrap to avoid any breakages.
- Packing peanuts: Packing peanuts are yet another great way to fill in any extra space within your package/box and that way there is some extra cushioning surrounding your fragile items to ensure that they are being locked tight within their box and packaging film.
- Corrugated inserts: Using some corrugated inserts in fragile packaging can help keep certain items in place and increase the strength of the packaging to reduce any risk of damage or complete breakage.
- Foam-in-bags: Investing in a foam in bag also increases the strength and security of your fragile items. The foam-in-bags mould to the shape of your fragile items and create a protective barrier that ensures the safety of your fragile belongings.
At Pack King, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best packing solutions for any items, belongings and more.
Please feel free to contact us on to speak with a member of our team today about our personal packing material recommendations for any of your fragile objects.