AQ 6500 is a revolutionary Iron, Manganese, and Arsenic Filtration Media that has been extensively used in a wide variety of applications for over 15 years.
The unique micro porous structure of AQ6500 makes it efficient in the removal of Iron, Manganese, and Arsenic compounds from raw water.
AQ 6500 acts as an oxidization catalyst allowing immediate oxidization and removal of the insoluble precipitate. Arsenic when bound as ferroarsenate also be removed down to <1ppb.
Advantages of AQ 6500 include:
- Filtration speed at up to twice the amount of ordinary filtration.
- No chemical regeneration is required. Only periodic backwashing required.
- Superior reduction capabilities of Iron and Manganes concentrations, with Hypochlorite to remain activated during operation and backwash. No other chemicals required.
- Coagulants not necessary other than for special applications.
- Long life material. Stable performance in a wide range of temperature and pH applications.
- Extremely competitive pricing makes AQ 6500 suitable for a much wider variety of applications than a competitive media.
- Media is not consumed in the process providing enormous advantages over other removal processes.
References of AQUASOL Water Treatment Applications:
BGC / Mobile Dewatering Perth Arena Contaminated Ground Water.
Iron (88ppm), Arsenic, Nickel, Cadmium, Selenium, Aluminium removed from groundwater, prior to discharge.
DEC licence to discharge 2meg/day to stormwater – Swan River
80m3/hr Sludge Concentration on site
Mobile Plant rented
Aquasol | Water & Waste Treatment Solutions
Aquasol was established in 1996 to supply a much needed service in the water and waste treatment industry. Initially a consulting company, Aquasol has expanded into other areas including the supply and ...