Autodesk Nastran In-CAD offers a wide-range of simulation spanning across multiple analysis types. It is a part of Autodesk’s Digital Prototyping solutions – delivering a high-end simulation in a CAD-embedded workflow so engineers and analysts can make great products.
Autodesk Nastran solver Autodesk Nastran is an industry-recognized, general purpose FEA solver known for its accuracy in analyzing linear and nonlinear stress, dynamics, and heat transfer characteristics of structures and mechanical components. The Autodesk Nastran solver is the integrated solving platform for Autodesk Simulation Mechanical software—high-end simulation technology that enables you to obtain more accurate results for complex simulations.
• Nonlinear: Computes advanced nonlinear solutions such as large displacements/rotation, large strain, plasticity, hyperelasticity, creep, and more.
• Thermal: Supports analysis of structures subjected to thermal loads. Solves heat transfer problems with linear and nonlinear thermal boundary conditions that vary through time (for example, power fluctuations).
• Fatigue: Determines the life of parts subjected to cyclic loads and easily extends a linear static or random response analysis to calculate fatigue life and fatigue damage.
• Buckling: Assesses stability under loads; examines structures for sudden failure modes caused by compressive forces.
• Dynamic Response: Determines displacements, loads, stresses, and strains in structures subjected to transient or frequency-dependent loads.
Thinking by Design
Redstack is a leading provider of design technology and services to engineering and architecture professionals. With over 15 years of local experience, we provide the expertise, ...