Amtex Electronics is part of an Australasian group of companies specialising in the design, manufacture, integration and supply of DC Power Systems. Amtex Electronics together with Innovative Energies and Taspac Energy form a group of wholly owned Australian and New Zealand companies that offer one of the most extensive range of power products and system solutions in Australasia. The group companies have over 30 years’ experience in the field of power electronics.
Amtex Electronics offers a range of standard products but also specialises in product customisation to exactly suit end user requirements. Products range from small PCB mount power conversion components through to large multi-rack power systems. The companies provide product and system solutions throughout Australasia into all industrial sectors.
The product offer includes DC power supplies, intelligent, hot-swap battery chargers, DC converters, inverters, and AC UPS modules. These products are available as standalone solutions or can be integrated into sophisticated power systems with lightening protection, AC and DC distributions with module and/or system redundancy.
To complement the chargers we offer you high quality, modular battery solutions. Both chargers and batteries are available in a comprehensive range of DC system Wattage and Battery Amp-Hour ratings.
Rugged and Reliable DC System Solutions for Mission Critical Applications
- Turnkey DC System Solutions
- High Quality, High Reliability Solutions for Challenging and Mission Critical Environments
- Remote System and Network Management
- Modular and Scalable System Solutions
- Extensive range of Voltage, Wattage power modules for Chargers, Rectifiers, Converters and Inverters.
- Local Presence and Support in Australia and New Zealand
- Systems provided with Schematic, General Assembly, and AS-Built Diagrams.
- System Solutions are Designed and Manufactured in Australia and New Zealand
Customised DC Power Systems
- 12V, 24V, 30V, 36V, 48V, 110V, 220V DC Voltage Options
AC to DC, DC to DC, and DC to AC Conversion
- Industrial UPS
- Remotely Controlled DC Distributions
- Choice of Switch-Mode or Thyristor Technology
- Convection or Force-Air Cooled Options
- Standalone Systems ,19” Racks, Roadside Cabinet or Wall-Mount Options
- Standard or Customised Solutions
Standard or Customised DC System Solutions
If we don’t have it, we’ll design it to match your requirements!
Batteries and Battery Stands
Amtex supplies a comprehensive range of world leading standby Gel, AGM and NiCad batteries Local stock available in Australia and New Zealand Leading edge standby battery solutions to suit all applications Racks designed to customer specifications
Communication and Control
Critical networks and applications require immediate notification of compromises to the system integrity. Amtex power solutions provide immediate notification to end users, communicating critical and non-critical events over many industrial protocols. Depending on your choice of product the following options are available. Please contact our sales department for more detailed information.
Remote Access to our systems via Ethernet
- (TCP/IP) or RS232 port TCP/IP protocols, HTTP, HTPPS, telnet, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, NTP, and DHCP
- Text-mode interface over Telnet/SSH/RS-232
- Alarms by email or via SNMP traps
- Fully featured web interface
- Modbus TCP/IP support